Send user information to an executable command when selected WordPress actions are triggered.
This plugin will listen for selected user actions to occur and when they do it can automatically execute a shell command on your server. The command can easily be dynamically modified with the user information from the action that triggers the event. User information captured by activity monitor can include: action hook triggered, IP address, hostname, timestamp, username, and more.
Easily create all kinds of executable commands
You can create many Send To Exec Drops that are triggered when user actions occur such as:
- Failed logins
- Password resets
- New, updated, trashed, or deleted posts
- Registered or deleted users
- Activated/deactivated plugins and themes
- Plugins, themes, WordPress updates
- All of Activity Monitor’s premium pack plugin hooks
- And much more….